Terms of Participation
- Canoe/SUP plans and river activities are conducted in nature. The tour may be cancelled on the day of the tour due to unforeseen changes in the weather or swelling of the river.
- If we are unable to carry out the original plan, we may suggest an alternative plan.
- Basically, the tour will be conducted rain or shine, but we will cancel the tour if it is deemed dangerous according to our operation rules. We will contact you as soon as possible after the decision is made to cancel the tour, but it may be delayed due to sudden changes in the weather. In such cases, we will not be able to pay for the transportation to the site.
- If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a parent or guardian sign the confirmation form.
- Those who are obviously intoxicated will not be allowed to participate due to the risk to their lives. In such cases, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have any concerns about pre-existing medical conditions or handicaps, please contact us in advance.
- Please complete the registration process before the tour starts.
Cancellations or reductions in the number of participants due to circumstances beyond our control will be subject to the following cancellation fees. （This includes cases of delays due to traffic problems.)
- On the day: 100% of the program fee
- No-show cancellation: 100% of the program fee
Please be sure to contact us at 090-1672-5522 if you need to cancel or reduce the number of participants, or if you will be late for the meeting.